[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Getting records from Piotrkow Trybunalski Parish

Albert Muth albertmuth734 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:00:46 PDT 2013

I cannot answer your specific question about recent successes.

I just wish to remind people that at the church, there are birth marriage
and death records from 1826 on.
this is described at:
http://www.piotrkow.luteranie.pl/index.php/ksiegi-metrykalne/

Linda has found the contact email and bank account at:
http://www.piotrkow.luteranie.pl/index.php/kontakt-z-parafia/

The current pastor's name is Wiesław Żydel.

Do NOT use a language translator to translate your request into Polish.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  Good luck.

Al Muth

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 7:11 PM, Linda Bowen <lindakbowen at cox.net> wrote:

> Has anyone had success in getting records from this parish recently? Were
you able to do it by e-mail in English or Polish?

> I know about 10 years ago someone corresponding with the Pastor in
English and was able to get some records from them.