[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Albert Muth - Obituary

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Thu Jul 18 11:42:21 PDT 2013

     Like everyone else, I was very shocked to hear this sudden
  and unexpected news. Al really had done an amazing amount of
  indexing, was really knowledgeable, and had done an excellent
  job in the past year or two keeping us aware of all the new
  on-line resources.

        We really will feel his absence here,

                  Paul Rakow