[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bloch

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 11:03:24 PDT 2013

Linda,

Have you searched in the Lublin parish records database yet? Search here for births, marriages and deaths separately: https://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/lublin_records/lublinsearchinstruct.html

You will find the marriage of a Bloch, Gustav to a Falkenburg and the births of several children to them. The marriage record provides the names of the parents and will be helpful to you IF this is the brother to your August Bloch. Many families moved between the Lublin area and Volhynia and then immigrated to North America later.

You may email me directly if you have any other questions. The records may be ordered from the church in Lublin and there are instructions on the website about how to do that.

Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry