[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ files

a.m. munchau at telusplanet.net
Wed Jul 24 13:38:32 PDT 2013

The number to use for the Stammblaetter films is the one in the upper
left corner.

In my research the number in the middle was usually attached to a
picture of the person.  This number and picture were also found on the
passport that they were given.  In a lot of cases there was no picture
but still a number.  In my case the
number was never hand written but always stamped.

Arnold