[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Nature of Document

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Sat Jul 27 12:11:31 PDT 2013

List, I have in my possession a document relating to my family in Korsysc, Volhynia.  It originally came from one of the persons listed on the document.  The document appears, from the description of my friend george shoning, to be related to some kind of attempt to get payment of lost land.  My Mueller referred to in the document lived in Korsysc from ca 1930 to 1940, when he was resettled to the Warthegau.  Could this document have been in response to his attempt to get reimbursement for the land he lost at that time?  Does anyone know about this kind of thing?  (Sorry, I can't attach the actual document, but perhaps you can get a fairly good idea of the nature of the document from George's translation below).

Don Miller