[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Searching Volhynian Birth from 1901

Dick Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon Jul 29 08:17:33 PDT 2013

Mauricio,

As George Shoning indicated, Oliuka or Oljuka was quite a large community of
Germans.  The microfilm you mentioned is an AGAD film and number and not
from LDS familysearch.  You could search through the 1901 Luck scans looking
for the birth of Herbert Noerenberg, not such a difficult task, or send a
message to AGAD asking them to search for his birth in either Luck parish or
Rozyszcze parish records.

Dick Stein