[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Searching Volhynian Birth from 1901

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 00:58:55 PDT 2013

George, Dick, Günther and all

Amazing! I understand both Günther and George are speaking about the same
town.
Talking about emigration formalities, does anyone know if these formalities
were recorded somewhere?

I did at least one full round on 1901's records for Luck. But running
through there I could see births from previous decades. I believe these are
late registries, correct me if I'm wrong.

This would mean I'm better search later years as well.

Regards