[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] parish in Lublin

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 3 21:30:38 PDT 2013

This message is for Sigrid Pohl Perry
from Peter von Lipinsky.

I have the following question:

I need to order 4 copies of church book entries from the Lutheran / Evangelical  parish in Lublin. I have all the information  needed to find the 4 items in the records. If I submit my request for the 4 copies together with my remittance of 80.00 Euros, how long will it take approximately to get a reply from the parish in Lublin?

Reason for my question is :

A friend of mine send his request with the required Euros to the  parish in Lublin about 6 weeks ago.
( all as instructed in the SGGEE page for the Evangelical  parish in Lublin ) My friends has heard nothing back from the parish , (now 6 weeks later) in regards if his request was received.

Can you please advise how long it could take to get  a reply or confirmation or even the copies of the requested documents from the Lutheran parish in Lublin.
Many thanks for your help.
Peter