[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] parish in Lublin

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Tue Jun 4 05:39:54 PDT 2013

Hi Peter,

I can only suggest that your friend email the pastor at the Lublin
church and provide the date the records were ordered and payment sent.
Gene's experiences are fairly common. I know others who have received
records within a day or two and also had the time interval stretch to a
couple of months. I know the church hired someone to help  fill these
requests, but often the pastor still attends to them himself. I'm sure
that during Lent, Easter, and Pentecost he was very busy with church
responsibilities. Filling requests probably also depends on how many
they receive. Those of us on the Lublin Project indexing team aren't in
regular communication with the church. It is possible that some other
SGGEE members who have ordered records will also respond to your query.
I know that some of them were extremely pleased with the records they
eventually received.

Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry