[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] parish in Lublin

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Tue Jun 4 13:32:25 PDT 2013

I requested five documents last fall. After 4 weeks, I sent an email to the
pastor and within a few days had the documents. He apologized for the long
wait and thanked me for my patience, explaining that most of the time, they
only have one person on staff to reply to all the requests.

Absolutely they were worth waiting for, very high quality, beautiful
documents.

I would suggest it is reasonable to expect to wait several weeks, and like I
did, send a follow up email at some point. I wasn't in a hurry to receive
the documents. I sent the follow-up email when I became concerned that
perhaps my order had not reached him when an entire month had passed.

Joyce Welke Guasch
of Springfield, OR
Researching: Welke, Gurke, Beniamin
Ratz, Lentz, Zimmerman of East Poland