[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Julianow

Linda Bowen lindakbowen at cox.net
Wed Jun 5 12:32:54 PDT 2013

Thanks Al.
  I did find the confirmation record and the marriage record  in the St
Pete.   records as well as the records of some of the children's births
for Adolph Meucke
and Ernestine Tiede. I didn't see Mathilde's birth and so I wasn't sure
she if Adolph and Ernestine were her parents. Does the marriage record
say where Mathilde was born?
I  will look at the record in the pedigree list for Ernestine Tiede. It
has a marriage location so perhaps Mathilde was born there

Do you happen to know how Gottlieb Muecke married to Caroline Heise fits in.
Are his parents Adolph Muecke and Ernestine Tiede?

The location of Julianow was what I found on a currant map of Poland.

Linda