[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Julianow

Albert Muth albertmuth734 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:43:08 PDT 2013

Gottlieb Muecke is Mathilde's brother.  Both are born in Poland in Kalisz
gubernia
in a village that starts out as War-.  I cannot read the rest of it on
either record.
I will send a scan of both to you to worry over. (I cannot post attachments
the mailing list; if other experts in Russian would like to take a stab at
it,
I can easily send you the two scans I am sending Linda).

Unless your map covered all the area of Warszawa gubernia (as indicated on
the link I sent) AND was extremely detailed, you likely missed it.

The parents Adolf Muecke and Ernestine Thiede were married in Dąbie Lutheran
parish, because this is where Ernestine is from.  Adolf's older brother was
married in Chodecz Lutheran parish, with children born in a town on the
eastern edge of the parish (bordering Kutno Lutheran).

al