[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Busenius or Buzenus

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 13:26:18 PDT 2013

Betty,

Another common spelling is Bosenius. It would be helpful if you provided
the given names of the siblings in this family and the names of your
great-grandparents, even if your great-grandmother's maiden name is
common. Busenius and Bosenius appear in Lublin parish records as well as
in the SGGEE Master Pedigree Database.

Sigrid Pohl Perry