[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St Petersburg records for twins, Quads; Familie Bregnet / Breguet

T M Schoenky spaghettitree at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 07:56:48 PDT 2013

It very well may be that the four little quads were christened on Christmas Eve - but they were born only two years after the twins, so they could not have been born in different years.

I was born a month too soon, so I spent two months in a big black incubator before I went home.   Weighed 4 3/4 lbs.  Not tiny by today's standards, but it was then.  That was in St. Louis County, MO, USA.  Hah - maybe THAT'S why I'm so claustrophobic!

Maureen in Southern California fire season