[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St Petersburg records

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 13 11:22:09 PDT 2013

I have received some clarification (digital copies) regarding this puzzling matter.

There are only two girls (twins).  Recorded in church book year 1865, at bottom of page 504 with no entry #, but following entry #5 is Wilhelmine Julie born 24 December 1864 and noted as a twin.
At the top of page 505 with no entry # but above #6,is Elisabeth Amalia born 24 December 1864 and also shown as a twin.

I can see how the indexing mistake was made assuming the two names given in each entry plus the notation of zwillinge are individual children.

Rose Ingram