[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Attitudes to German society ca WWI

Jan Hemmings janhemmings at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 13 19:55:33 PDT 2013

Similar attitudes in Canada led cities to change their names. One such city
was Berlin, Ontario, which became Kitchener. I have taken the liberty to
quote the article from Wikipedia about this name change, as it is public
information, though we all know we should not use Wikipedia as a single
source!

Jan Hemmings