[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roehlich/Busse Family

Tammy Jochman tjjochman at milwpc.com
Wed Jun 19 16:10:05 PDT 2013

I found a marriage record in the Volhynia Database for Peter Roehlich & Wilhelmine (nee Busse) marriage date Feb 4 1892 in Rozyszcze.

I am trying to find out information on their adoptive daughters Auguste & Marie.
Auguste is my great-grandmother. It is likely that the Roehlich's were neighbors/friends to Auguste & Marie's biological parents.
Peter and Wilhelmine took the girls to the US where they lived in MI.

How do I go about finding more details on the marriage record for Peter & Wilhelmine?

Do you have any suggestions on how to research a private adoption in 1892 in Volhynia?

Thanks you for any suggestions!
Tammy Jochman