[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Welke/Lange in Labischin

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Thu Jun 20 13:11:35 PDT 2013

Today, in a search in the Poznan Project:

http://poznan-project.psnc.pl/

I found this marriage, my Great Grandparents:

Protestant community in Łabiszyn [Labischin], entry # 50 in 1859

Ferdinand Welke (24)

Florentine Lange (22)

Would anyone have that film and be able to send me a scan of that record?
Sigrid suggested two possible films for Heiraten: 714893 and 714895,
although there are a total of 14 microfilms: Evangelische Kirche Labischin
(Kr. Schubin) is a church book duplicate, 1782-1862. Films #174882-714895.

I also have several Welke trees I am trying to connect, so I am interested
in ANY Welke documents or information on any of these films. Labischin is
about 20 miles east of Panigrodz, where Ferdinand was born in 1835. The
Welke families eventually ended up in Dubeczno, with stops along the way,
including Wolka Nadrybska, the birth place of my Grandfather, Karl August
Welke in 1866. I know of two older siblings of Karl August and do not know
their place of birth. Anything information will help.

As for Florentine Lange, that's been a dead end for me, until now. I only
knew her place of death, Kaniwola, and that she was the first wife of
Ferdinand.

Joyce Welke Guasch