[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bartel/Jung in Labischin

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Fri Jun 21 12:17:30 PDT 2013

  Hello Tammy,

       Yes, most of the books indexed in the Poznan project have
  been filmed by the Mormons:
  Labischen births, marriages and deaths from 1839-1844 are on
  film 714891,

  and you will probably want to order some of the following films to
  look for their children, and earlier films to get back further.

                Paul Rakow