[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] New Bookto be Published in August

Greg Mason gmason001 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 28 14:45:34 PDT 2013

I read somewhere about a new book to be publlished in August 2013 concerning the exodus of Germans from eastern Europe in the Spring and Summer of 1945.  Somehow I have lost the information and would like to order a copy of the book this summer.  Can any of the List members help me out by giving me the title and/or the author of this soon to be published book?  Thank you very much, Greg Mason