[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of parishes

B Hirsekorn tggrtime at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 29 13:46:50 PDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question regarding
parish locations.

Josephin came from a family story in the book South Edmonton Saga and is likely either
Jozefin or Jozefow. On a couple of the maps I also found villages nearby which
could be the correct names of the ones given as the g-grandparent's birth
places.

I realize the search will involve looking through many
records and there are years missing but this information narrows the search and if just one record is found will know it is the
right area.

Betty Hirsekorn