[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Henschel family information

Christian Lucht christianlucht at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 3 22:45:08 PST 2013

Hello Bill. Unfortunately I can not help with your Christine Henschel as my
Henschel remained in Russian Poland and as far as I know there is no
connection to relatives in Volhynia.
So far I´m not aware of other children to Michael Henschel and Elisabeth
Arndt other than Samuel born in 1861.
Christian