[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] help need again-Village

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Tue Mar 5 01:45:55 PST 2013

Eveline,

you wrote a village name from 1805. It is the period from the oldest known church book of Volhynia. A discription of this church book you can read here (in German):

http://wiki.wolhynien.net/index.php/Film_1949480

In this discription I wrote the places. I have not found "Kupic". But a place "Krupic" or "Krupez" was written in this church book. The place is located in the former border area to Galicia and to be found only in the Russian and Ukrainian wikipedia currently:

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%86_%28%D0%A0%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C%29

gerhard
--
Read + Take part - http://wolhynien.de