[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish Archives uploaded the images

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 5 21:39:24 PST 2013

Al has offered good advice here.  We will try to update our direct links page https://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/church_parishes/LutheransInRusPoland.html within the next week or two so that you can go directly to your parish of interest without having to search the Polish Archive pages.

For now at least we are only linking to German Lutheran parish books (also Reformed and Baptist where available) but not to Catholic records.  There are simply too many of them to allow us to do the Catholic links.

Jerry