[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Arndt, Henschel, Kitzmann, Nickel, Schulz

Christian Lucht christianlucht at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:27:13 PST 2013

I would like to thank everyone for all the answers to my previous post
about family names in the two villages Lanienta and Ogorzelewo of the
Chodecz parish.
There has been responses on the names above, all refering to Volhynia and I
would like to answer all of your questions with this message.
I do not know of anyone of the above families who went to Volhynia. In
fact, all I have gathered is the memories of my own family members on the
fates of some residents, neighbours who have lived with them in Lanienta
and Ogorzelewo before they were spread all over the world on January 19th
1945.
Rather than digging in the past before 1945 and simply writing down names
and dates, my goal for now is to gather everything that can´t be found in
church records etc. and write it down for the next generation. Living
stories  so to speak. It would be great, if I could find descendants of
families from Lanienta and Ogorzelewo (as well as Cetty, Gawin or others in
the Chodecz area) who would be willing to share their stories. Many fates
did not end good but some made it through the rough time and into a better
future. It would be great to continue the history of Lanienta and
Ogorzelewo residents as it did not end on January 19th in 1945.
Here are the known families of Lanienta and Ogorzelewo for 1939-1945 again:
BATKE, BLOCH, BUCHHOLZ, FERGIN, GLADAS, GRAW, HENSCHEL, KITZMANN, KREBS,
MANTEI, MATZ, MÜLLER, NICKEL, NÜRNBERG, PRIEBE, SCHMALTZ, SCHUBERT, SCHULZ,
WIESER, WUTZKE.

If this works out, I would like to start a similar project for the villages
of Pamiatka (Pamiontka) and Wladyslawowo, Sompolno parish.
Thank you, Christian Lucht