[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schubert at Ogorzelewo and Gawin

Christian Lucht christianlucht at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 9 13:33:25 PST 2013

2013/3/9 <shoning at q.com>

> Christian,
>
> Can you send me the full name of the SCHUBERT that you have in the list?
>  Thank you.
>
> George Shoning

George,
right now I don´t have full names on the Schubert family. In 1945 there was
only one Schubert family in Ogorzelewo (maybe Gawin yet). There was no
Schubert family in Lanienta anymore.
The Ogorzelewo Schubert´s were farmers and had six children. They all fled
in the long trek from the red army on January 19th, made it to Hohensalza
(Inowroclaw) where the Russians had stoped the trek. Everyone was sent back
to their home village. The six Schubert children had climbed onto the
horse-drawn wagon of their neighbours returning. I don´t know why and what
happened to the parents and teir own horse(s) and wagon.
My own Schubert connection is from 1842. Wilhelmine was born to Gottlieb
Schubert, black smith at Gawin. Later on in 1862 Gottlieb has been a farmer
an Ogorzelewo though.
What do you have on Schubert? Do you see any connection?
Christian