[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] HERTER

Ahnenforschung Krenzke ahnenforschungkrenzke at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 20 01:02:04 PDT 2013

Hello Eveline,
at your specific question, I can not help you unfortunately.
But I am also looking for the HERTER family from the area of Ozorkow
Do you have more informations about the Herter's from this area? I am searching for Georg Herter, which should be born there about 1845. He was married at least twice (most recently with Katharine Bieberich / Bibrich). He had three sons and moved from there to Volhynia. Later, they went towards to the Odessaarea.
Unfortunately the church records from this area are not visible online.

Greetings
Susanne