[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Searching for Henschel / Ott(o) / Frank

Thomas Frielinghaus tfrielinghaus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 08:50:10 PDT 2013

To all,

to continue the search for my ancestor i need help.
I search for informations or documents by:
Andreas Henschel * 21. Nov. 1883 in Klesztow / Chelm / Lublin / Poland

Christoph Henschel * 6. Dec. 1852 in Karasica or Marywil ( near Lowicz )  +
unknown date in Klesztow / Chelm

Justine Ott(o) *7. March 1852 in Brzezin / Chelm

Daniel Ott(o) * unknown date  + unknown date in Brzezin / Chelm

Karoline Henschel * unknown date  + unknown date inBrzezin / Chelm

Rosalie Frank * 29. March 1891 in Wladyslawow / Chelm / Lublin / Poland

All  informations I have are from the SGGEE- Database and from the EWZ.

I would be grateful if anybody can help me in getting any further
informations.

Thomas Frielinghaus