[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Searching for Henschel / Ott(o) / Frank

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sat Mar 23 10:29:05 PDT 2013

Thomas,

In the Volhynia-Kiev-Podolia (aka St. Petersburg) database of SGGEE there is
a marriage Gottfried Schuetz and Caroline Henzel on 6 Oct 1891 at Rozyszcze,
Volhynia  Microfilm number 2380029, registration #355.  The full record on
the microfilm will have the ages, birth places, and parents' names of the
groom and bride.  The database also lists several children born to this
couple.

Dick Stein