[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Immigrating to Volhynia

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:54:53 PDT 2013

On 03/24/2013 02:04 PM, marlo50 at bex.net wrote:
> Did you get an answer to this message?  I am also interested.  I
> hope someone can give an answer.  We have family's coming from
> Pommern in 1874 and from
> Volhynia in 1888.             Margaret
>
> -----Original Message----- Frnom: B Hirsekorn
> Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:21 PM
> To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
> Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Immigrating to Volhynia
>
> In the late 1800s, when people immigrated to Volhynia how
> did they travel?

I can't offer any information about the original query but I'm
wondering if the original poster meant "immigrating to" Volhynia"
or "emigrating from" Volhynia, which is the more likely topic on this
list. It would appear that the respondent quoted above interpreted the
question as pertaining to those who emigrated from Volhynia.

Just my 2¢

KB