[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Robert Kluttig's book

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 30 18:15:04 PDT 2013

A Google search for the title shows two books with that exact title.  The one by Kluttig is available from a variety of used book sellers for just under 50 Euro (about $65) and higher.  I did not do a detailed search so you might find one cheaper.

The other is by Joseph Lehman, published in 1896 and it is available online at:
http://members.shaw.ca/baptisten/text/GeschichteDeutschenBaptisten.html

I could not find the book by Kupsch but if you search for [Edward Kupsch Baptist], one of the first hits should be to a dissertation, "The Polish Baptist Identity in Historical Context" by Jerzy Pawel Rogaczewski.  The full text is online.  He quotes both Kluttig and Kupsch in his text.

Jerry