[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Garbe from Jannowitz

Charlotte Gorley cgorley at shaw.ca
Thu May 2 11:27:54 PDT 2013

I'm looking for information on my great-great grandparents.  The info I have
for them is:
KARL FREDERICK (FRITZ)1 GARBE was born in 1843 in Jannowitz, Lukon near
Schlawe, Pommern.
He died on 17 Dec 1876 in at sea; off Suffolk, UK, New York route. He
married Amelia Cecilia
Rosene (daughter of August Rosin) in 1861 in Germany. She was born on 13 Mar
1844 in Plotzig,
Rummelaboug, Pommern, Germany. She died on 27 Aug 1935 in Eugene, Oregon.

I have their children, and some of the more recent generations, but am most
interested in Karl Frederick (Fritz) Garbe and Amelia Cecilia Rosene.

Very grateful for any information on them, or their parents.

Charlotte