[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Legacy on flash card

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 17:58:48 PDT 2013

Lloyd,

While you can put the data and the installation program on a thumb drive,
you will still have to install the program from the thumb drive onto the
computer for the computer to know what to do.

If you want to carry less, there are programs that will allow you to view a
gedcom on an Ipad or a smart phone.

Gary Warner