[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reinholtz

Wickum, Suzanne, Ms., CIV, OSD/DoDEA-Europe Suzanne.Wickum at eu.dodea.edu
Mon May 6 06:41:12 PDT 2013

Jerry,
I did make contact with Robin...however, I have not given her any information as of yet.....I told her I would get back to her....I will this week.
Thanks for all the work you do!
Suzanne

PS. We have found nothing on Christian Reinholz/Reinhold other than what is available in the United States. If you do have anything for us please let us know.
Robin, I will get  back to you some time this week.