[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reinholtz

Robin alphaf1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 09:56:27 PDT 2013

Jerry and Suzanne,

Thank you for your responses.

Suzanne, I'm guessing that we probably have the
 same information, but am happy to compare and share. I took "Penina" from Christian's Naturalization records. No doubt it was either misspelled or I didn't read it correctly. Thank you for confirming the Pinino spelling.

Do either of you have any suggestions as to where else to look for additional information? Suzanne, having been to that area, were you able to search any archives? Are there archives? Forgive me, as this is one region that I do not know much about.

Thanks, again!

Robin Prigge