[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ratz Family - City/Province of Origin?

Robin alphaf1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 11:27:32 PDT 2013

Thank you, Rose!

For anybody else who wants to take a look, please note that the supplement page on the Ellis Island website is one page before the list showing their names (p.505 & 506).

It does say that he will be joining a brother-in-law in New York, but it also looks like the "Final Destination" column says Wisc. This would make sense as they did settle in Oconto County, Wisconsin.

Are you familiar with the city of Brzezie/Brsizis in the Province of Sherlitz, Russia? I can find several cities in Poland by the name of Brzezie, but nothing on a Russian province named Sherlitz. ???

Robin Prigge