[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] [Shaw Suspected Junk Email] Re: Oconto Wi COnnection Dr Oshwaldt

Jack Milner wjmilner at shaw.ca
Sat May 18 14:01:45 PDT 2013

Listers

I did a quick check on ancestry.com and the Doctor's name appears on
various US census' as Herman Ohswaldtor Herman Okswaldt or H F
Oshwaldt.  The information there says his parents were born in Germany
and he was born in New York. Earlier on, his wife was Annie Oshwaldt and
later (1930) Julia Ohswaldt.  Not much help, but  he seems to be an
American, son of German immigrants and medically trained in USA.

Jack M