[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lipno Confirmations, etc.

pamela ann meier pamela_ann_meier at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 1 18:17:51 PDT 2013

Hi John,
Pam Meier here from Minneapolis, MN.  My relatives were from Lipno (I share relatives with Eleanor Haas who often posts), most whom settled in northwestern Minnesota -- East Ottertail County (Perham, Frazee, Dent, Richville, Ponsford, etc.).  The names I've surfaced -- Meier, Lubitz, Besel, Abram, Sonnenberg).  The  three names listed below have not surfaced -- who knows tho...!  pam