[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] my trip to Poznan and Volhynia

Linda Bowen lindakbowen at cox.net
Sat Nov 2 19:30:39 PDT 2013

Hi Carol,
I was interested in hearing about your trip and you experience with
Ancestral Attic.

I have been looking for someone who could go to a particular church in
Piotrkow and search for records of my father's family.

I sent   them as e-mail  requesting information ( translated into proper
Polish) and never received a response.
It is my understanding that the records for Piotrkow were never
transferred to central archives and remain in the Parish.
Some years ago I received a census from the archives that was an
absolute gold mine of information.  At that time they
told me they had no church records.
Would you use Ancestral attic again?

Thanks so much.
Linda Bowen