[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] location in plock

Joyce E. birdlover18206 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:34:30 PST 2013

I have a marriage document for  an  ancestor and it has a place
listed as Ginno pod Boryszewo.  This marriage document is taken
from the Plock church archives for the year 1808.
Marriage of Dorothy Elizabeth Baumann and Jan Frederyk Kufelt.

Dorothy Baumann's brother lived in Radzanow, Plock and had his first child
in 1811 there.

Where would the church records for Glinno pod Boryszewo in 1808 be?

Also where would the church records for Radzanow, Plock 1811 be?

I cannot locate Boryszewo  now although I know that it once existed.

Thank you for your help