[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] location in plock

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 6 17:18:22 PST 2013

And to put it into modern context using Google Maps:

Boryszewo is here 52.55856,19.782128

Radzanow is here 52.572568,19.885597

Glinno no longer exists as a named community but would have been about here 52.57974,19.821653

Jan's map shows that there was a church at Radzanow almost certainly Catholic.  In that time frame, if they are not registered at the Lutheran Church in Plock, they may have registered there (not because they were Catholic but because it would be required by law).

Jerry