[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] US Military Draft question

Craig Schiller craigbear at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 12:28:14 PST 2013

Is there anybody on the list who is knowledgeable about the 1917 military
draft in the United States, or knows where else I could turn for further
assistance?

I've got a situation where I've got two different draft cards that may or
may not actually be for the same person -- there are some discrepancies,
none of which are definitive enough to rule out a connection, but there's
also a major flag which rules a connection *in* rather strongly -- and I
need to know whether there are any other records I can access which would
help me solve the dilemma.