[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] US Military Draft question

Dave Krause davidekrause at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 08:03:30 PST 2013

Good morning list;
There was a "window of time" in which individuals had to register for the
WWI draft.  My dad, born in 1889, had to register (in Montana) but my
uncle, born is 1882-3 did not have to sign in/up.  I think the window was
from 1886 to 1896.  Of interest to me was that three distinct hand writings
appear on the draft document.  The registrar's, my dad's first wife
(probably) filled out the body of information, and my dad's signature
completed the document.
Dave Krause

--
Take care, Dave