[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jozefin church records

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 12 16:26:21 PST 2013

Unfortunately, Betty, that location could be either Warsaw or Radzymin as it is somewhat at a midpoint.

Radzymin records are available but only at Warsaw Archives.

Warsaw Lutheran records are on line but only up to 1862.  Might not hurt though to have a look to see if you can find the Busenius surname there.

Jerry