[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where are these places?

Edith McKelvy edies_hook at msn.com
Fri Nov 15 09:00:21 PST 2013

Linda and Jerry, don't overlook the very small village of Radzymin, NW of
Warsaw, as you search for a good fit.  See my correspondence w/Al Muth
below.

"I have been searching in the CITY of Radzymin, NE of Warsaw,  which is
where my mother Olga Brade was baptized 1907 and later confirmed.  But a
cousin-by-marriage in Germany corrected me and pointed me to the VILLAGE of
Radzymin, NW of Warsaw, for earlier generations."   ....Edie McKelvy

"Records in Russian Poland are not organized by village; one needs to know
the
parish.  The village Radzymin NW of Warsaw is at 52°34' N 20°22' E
The closest Lutheran parish was Płońsk , 3.7 miles or 6 km to the North."
....Al Muth

Best Wishes....

Edith Rimpel McKelvy
Silverdale WA