[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Euphrosine

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 08:11:26 PST 2013

I don't have have a German baby name book, but the part of name that for me that signals what name may mean is the rosine -Rose, Rosina, Rosalie & the closest to my Ger/Eng dictionary to Euph is Europe, so wonder is European Rose ;  )    Hopefully someone else may have a better knowledge on this first name,

                                   Cathy in Elgin, Minnesota who's great, great grandmother was Rosina/Rosalie Wit /Witt? Rossin

  ALWAYS A ROSE