[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Euphrosine

T M Schoenky spaghettitree at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 08:14:47 PST 2013

I looked in the Cyclopedia of Names (1954), not in there.

In Names, Nicknames, and Misspelled Names by Nancy Ellen Carl;berg, 2002,Euphrosine and Euphrosyne both said:  see Efrosine.

Under Efrosine:   see Frances, Lucy, Effie, Effy, Efrona, Efrosina, Ephie, Eufronsina, Eufrozina, Eufrosyna, Euphrochine, Euphfronsina, Euphronsine, Euphfrosyne, Suphrosa, Euphrosine, Euphrosyne, Euphy, Eurfron, Fraesme, Fronia, Frosia, Frosie, Frosina, Froso, Jefrosina, Phronia, Phroso, Rosa, Uphrosa, Uphrosine, Uphrosyne.  All female.

Whew!

Maureen in gray California.