[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Euphrosine

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 08:42:33 PST 2013

In my experience as a Lublin Project indexer, Euphrosine and Franziska
(Francisca) are distinct names. In some cases both names are used as
"given" and "middle" names. Either name could be the "called name." In
the MPD there are 942 instances of Euphrosine (aka Efrosina and other
spellings) and 512 of Franziska (Francisca). The Lublin Project alone
has about 50 each of Euphrosine for births, deaths and brides.

Sigrid Pohl Perry