[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Euphrosine

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 16:39:55 PST 2013

One of my grandfather's sisters,  all born near Lipno Poland,   was named
Euphrosine.
While living in the US,  she went by the name Frances.   I've found
documents
with either name.

Bob
Researching Krampitz, Krampic, Eggert, W*llenberg, Malon, Krüger   Lipno
area

In a message dated 11/16/13 07:56:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,