[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Regions for Pedigree database Gedcoms

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Sun Nov 17 09:56:28 PST 2013

  Dear SGGEE,

     I'm thinking it's time to send in an updated Gedcom for
  the SGGEE Master Pedigree database. So, I would like to ask
  which areas of Poland you want included.

      On my mother's side my ancestors came from Volhynia,
  and before that Congress Poland, and even earlier the
  Posen area.  On my father's side my ancestors are from
  Hinterpommern, (Pomerania), now in Poland, but without
  the Volhynian connection.  Should I include the Pomeranians,
  or cut them out of the Gedcom?

            Thanks,
               Paul Rakow